General Forum Rules
› Forums › General Forum Rules
- This topic is empty.
at #5666Oluwatosin AdeolaAdvanced Level Members (Content Creators & Instructors)
When discussing any topic on this forum, please bear in mind the words of Paul in Romans 14:1-5, 12-13, 22 [GW]
(1) Welcome people who are weak in faith, but don’t get into an argument over differences of opinion. (2) Some people believe that they can eat all kinds of food. Other people with weak faith believe that they can eat only vegetables. (3) People who eat all foods should not despise people who eat only vegetables. In the same way, the vegetarians should not criticize people who eat all foods, because God has accepted those people. (4) Who are you to criticize someone else’s servant? The Lord will determine whether his servant has been successful. The servant will be successful because the Lord makes him successful. (5) One person decides that one day is holier than another. Another person decides that all days are the same. Every person must make his own decision…
(12) All of us will have to give an account of ourselves to God. (13) So let’s stop criticizing each other. Instead, you should decide never to do anything that would make other Christians have doubts or lose their faith… (22) So let’s stop criticizing each other. Instead, you should decide never to do anything that would make other Christians have doubts or lose their faith.
So the following rules applies to everyone using this forum;
- Treat other members with the respect they deserve. This should go without saying, but treat others like you would like to be treated!
- The forum language is English only!
- Please do not spam. The definition of spam is an irrelevant or advertising post. Any post considered spam will be removed.
- Please do not post threads text in all CAPITALS since this is considered to be shouting and is not necessary.
- Please be considerate in language you use on the forum, some of our members are younger than others. Insulting and flaming or personal attacks against forum staff and members will be not tolerated.
- No hacking, and illegal activity, such as torrents and illegal downloads, this will not be tolerated, and if appropriate, may be reported to local authority.
- The use of Avatars and usernames must comply with the following.
- It must not be offensive
- It must not contain content which other members could find distressing
- It must be suitable for persons all ages
- KASOM staff may remove avatars if they are not deemed suitable
- Common courtesy and civil dialogue is expected from all participants.
- If someone disagrees with you:(a) Do not immediately jump to the conclusion that they are not truly saved just because they disagree. (b) Do not attack the person. You may call a statement stupid, but NOT the person making that statement.
- You may not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, demeaning, threatening, or insulting to any person or group; repeated in many posting areas (spam); or otherwise violates any laws. Such posts will be deleted and the Member warned or banned.
- Any discussions about any individual, teacher, preacher, pastor, minister, evangelist, media personality, organization, etc., will be closely monitored. Any claims that a named person or organization teaches or supports false doctrine MUST be well documented. Unsubstantiated claims, rumors or hearsay will not be allowed. Any such posts or threads will be removed and a reminder, warning or ban issued as necessary.
- Under any circumstances, we do not allow the posting of professional, clinical or psychological advice for members.
- Any Member under the age of 16 (sixteen) years of age must supply contact information for a parent or guardian when requested, so the moderator can verify permission has been granted or a parent or guardian is aware of them participating. Falsifying birth dates to be excluded from this requirement will be immediate grounds for permanently banning the Member.
- Do not give your personal details, such as postal address or email address, to anyone except the Administrator or a Moderator authorized to ask for such.
- Posting of external links without permission is not allowed as such posts will be removed. Also members should avoid clicking links that does not originates from staff of KASOM.
- Request for funding in any form is prohibited. If any member needs financial assistance, it should be channeled through the admin.
- If a Member wishes to see which topical discussions have appeared, please use the Search function.
- If you break any of these rules, a first waning will be issued and a repeat of that will result into a temporary ban, the length of which will depend on the severity of the incident.
- A member can be permanently banned if there is no sign of repentance after committing an offence.
- All postings or messages express the views of the author, and not the owners of Kingdom Ambassador School Ministry.
- This is a Moderated forum. The staff of KASOM reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason. (Note: Staff includes Administrator and Moderators)
Our Statement of Faith
- There is one God, who exist eternally in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit. – 2John 1:3
- God’s love was shown to man, when he least deserves it by the death and resurrection of His only begotten Son, Jesus Christ to give life unto man. – 1John 4:14, 1John 2:23, Rom 5:8, John 3:16.
- We believe that love is the basis of everything that man receives from God.
- We believe that God’s purpose for creating man is for Service which include fellowship and undertaking every assignment that He will command
- We believe in the unity of the saints in faith, spirit and purpose in Jesus Christ. – Ephe 4:3-6.
- The desire of God for the church is that every member, whatever their function is or the position in Him should work together towards the building up of the whole body. –John 17: 20-23
- Faith in God and His word is a believer’s covenant avenue for Divine healing, financial prosperity, and every form of miracle. – Heb 11:6.
- We believe in the ministry of the Holy Spirit as the Lord of the harvest by bringing men and women to maturity for an effective service. – Matt 9:37-38.
- We are not just saved to serve, but we are matured to serve. For those who have never been a disciple will find it impossible to disciple others. – Acts 1:8, Matt 4:18-19
- We believe in the anointing of the anointed (Jesus) which has the potential of teaching and stabilizing every believer in the will of God and making them void of any form of doctrinal confusions. – John 2:20-27; Gal 4:19.
- We believe that marriage is between a man and a woman. Designed by God for companionship and procreation of godly offspring. Gen 2:24, Ephesians 5:23-24, Ephesians 5:32.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
› Forums › General Forum Rules